Installing your email service on a new device can be confusing, cumbersome, and time-consuming. We have provided the following steps below to enable you to spend a lot more time using your iPhone 6 productively, rather than wasting it screaming in white-knuckled frustration for IT support. Enjoy!
- Tap Settings on the Home screen.
- Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tap.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Exchange and enter your email and Password and tap Next.
- Tap the Server field and enter the server address.
- Verify the remaining fields are populated correctly and tap Next.
- Tap the toggles to enable or disable the Sync options and tap Save.